Contact Us At 888-473-2141
Ten kitchen appliances in One! Performs 35 kitchen tasks impeccably-cook, chop, homogenize, melt, dice, juice, blend, grate, mince and more. A truly heavy duty blender. The polycarbonate container is virtually unbreakable and engineered to last. Durable components ensure trustworthy performance and supreme reliability whether blending fruits, vegetables or ice.
- Heavy-duty 2+ peak horsepower motor engineered for everyday, year after year use, more efficient than Vita-Mix predecessor model: 5000
- Specially designed clear polycarbonate container pulls the ingredients into the blades for maximum blending efficiency
- New Eastman Tritan 64-oz. capacity container
- Dry blade container: A second durable, precision-designed 32 oz. container (made of Eastman Tritan copolyester) is best suited to grinding grains, beans, and rice into nutrient-dense flour. Includes NEW easy-off lid
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle
- Easy to remove lid and plug
- Soft touch switches and dial
- All stainless steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings
- Blends as little as 4 oz. with the same consistency and quality as a full loaded
- Metal to metal driver contact for maximum durability
- Rugged construction, yet it can easily be replaced by the user if needed
- Thermally protected motor prevents burnout
- Juice whole foods, cook soup, make frozen treats, grind grain and knead dough
- Variable speed control for versatility
- Easy to clean front panel has moisture shielded switches
- Flexible 2 piece thermoplastic lid has a removable plug for adding ingredients while blending
- Full 7-year warranty
- Includes: plunger, updated Whole Food Recipe cookbook and getting started guide and DVD class
- This item leaves Vita-Mix warehouse in 3-5 business days
We no longer carry or recommend the VitaMix blender for several reasons. I have used these 2 horse power Vitamix blenders many times in the past and there were times they could not handle frozen fruit drinks I was trying to make. These machines would stop on me and I had to wait for the motor to cool down before it would restart, that was frustrating. I have heard this complaint from other customers too. Also after a period of time my VitaMix front knob (speed control) stopped working properly. The other complaint I have is they are tall and would not fit underneath my cabinet.
I would highly recommend you buy a Blendtec blender for several reasons.
Much Less Money, I can save you up to $200 less than the overpriced VitaMix. Vitamix spends Enormous amounts of money advertising which has to be added to the price of the blender. Some people have never heard of Blendtec since they don't spend the big money advertising, which is a benefit to you with lower prices than Vitamix. Vitamix is not a bad blender I just think there are better choices. We have been selling the Blendtec for over 5 years and I would buy this before i would buy a Vitamix.
2. More power than Vitamix, according to the labels the Blendtec has more power than the 3 horse power Commercial Vita Prep 3 horse power.
3. Blendtec will blend just as good if not better than VitaMix, I have tested them personally.
4. The Blendtec jar is easier to clean and it pours easier.
5. If you ever want to put a 96 oz jar (with bigger blade) on your Blendtec you do have that option, you do not have that option with VitaMix.
6. The Blendtec can be fully automatic if you want, you just touch a button and it will start, stop and adjust the speeds for you. It also has 4 buttons to save your favorites.
7. Blendtec is shorter; it fits under low cabinets better.
8. Blendtec offers 4 different color choices, VitaMix charges extra for other than White or Black.
9. Blendtec has out sold VitaMix here 5:1
10. Blendtec Jars are BPA free and much less money to replace if you ever need a new one
If you want to see an interesting video and the power this machine has go to this link willitblend.com
If you decide you want a blendtec call me at 888-473-2141 and I will give you special pricing.